Down-home Kentucky populist: Mountaintop coal removal is a bit like rape
posted at 6:20 pm on March 4, 2013 by Allahpundit
These videos of her sounding completely politically tone-deaf are supposed to reassure me, right? Well, they don’t. Quite the contrary. Every time I watch her, I think, “What if McConnell actually ends up losing — in Kentucky — to this liberal cartoon?” Where do we go from there? It’s one thing for an increasingly blue America to elect Obama twice, it’s another for a red state to send a caricature of a self-serious Socially Conscious liberal to join Rand Paul in the Senate.
If we lose, I think that’s it. It’s all over. Click the image to watch.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen