Down-home Kentucky populist: Mountaintop coal removal is a bit like rape
posted at 6:20 pm on March 4, 2013 by Allahpundit
These videos of her sounding completely politically tone-deaf are supposed to reassure me, right? Well, they don’t. Quite the contrary. Every time I watch her, I think, “What if McConnell actually ends up losing — in Kentucky — to this liberal cartoon?” Where do we go from there? It’s one thing for an increasingly blue America to elect Obama twice, it’s another for a red state to send a caricature of a self-serious Socially Conscious liberal to join Rand Paul in the Senate.
If we lose, I think that’s it. It’s all over. Click the image to watch.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation