Noted down-home Kentucky populist: I winter in Scotland
posted at 6:52 pm on March 1, 2013 by Allahpundit
Enough stuff like this will slip out over the course of a Senate campaign to expose her as the rich elitist liberal caricature that she is, but I’ll repeat my warning here not to underestimate her. The country just elected a celebrity president not once but twice. Her messaging will improve; her film career has already given her presence in front of the camera. McConnell should win, but I bet it’ll be harder than we all expect.
Incidentally, I thought most Kentuckians wintered on the Riviera. Is that not a thing anymore?
Update: Actual quote from today’s presser: “No talk is ever complete without talking about Bono.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”