Subway founder: If I had tried to start Subway today, it would not exist
posted at 7:15 pm on February 27, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
I wonder what types of popular, convenient, and productive job-providing private businesses we’re undoubtedly now missing out on because of the poor regulatory and business climate of the Obama economy?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation