Subway founder: If I had tried to start Subway today, it would not exist
posted at 7:15 pm on February 27, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
I wonder what types of popular, convenient, and productive job-providing private businesses we’re undoubtedly now missing out on because of the poor regulatory and business climate of the Obama economy?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”