Programming Note: Filling in for Hugh Hewitt tonight
posted at 5:30 pm on February 27, 2013 by Guy Benson
I’ll be guest hosting the nationally-syndicated Hugh Hewitt Show this evening; the program airs live from 6-9pm ET. Guests include National Review editor Rich Lowry on President Obama’s Treasury pick, and Andrew McCarthy on the 20th anniversary of the 1993 WTC bombing (whose perpetrators he prosecuted in federal court). We’ll also discuss the battle over sequestration, the president’s hypocrisy on money in politics, and the intra-conservative fight about Chris Christie.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation