Green Room

Programming Note: Filling in for Hugh Hewitt tonight

posted at 5:30 pm on February 27, 2013 by

I’ll be guest hosting the nationally-syndicated Hugh Hewitt Show this evening; the program airs live from 6-9pm ET.  Guests include National Review editor Rich Lowry on President Obama’s Treasury pick, and Andrew McCarthy on the 20th anniversary of the 1993 WTC bombing (whose perpetrators he prosecuted in federal court).  We’ll also discuss the battle over sequestration, the president’s hypocrisy on money in politics, and the intra-conservative fight about Chris Christie.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Hey that’s awesome. Politcal savant, “Beltway” Guy Benson, is a terrific guest host for one of the best radio programs on the air.

aquaviva on February 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM

So that’s why you bailed on my show today?

Get back to work, Benson! 😉

Ed Morrissey on February 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

aquaviva on February 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM

..sorry, but I have been (unreasonably) in full “kill the messenger mode” since November 6th and (unreasonably) attribute Benson’s naysayer/downer performance on Huge Hewittless’s election night fiasco of a show largely the reason that Obama got re-elected.

Just another facet of the political Kabuki that I gave up as one of my 2013 resolutions. If you want me you can find me in my bedroom — where I will be until November 2016 — coiled up under the covers in a pre-natal position with the electric blanket turned up to “9”.

The War Planner on February 27, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus