Video: Shale is a game changer
posted at 11:58 am on February 26, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
We’ve covered the topics of shale energy and hydraulic fracturing closely, but in case you missed any of that, the US Chamber of Commerce has a primer to allow people to catch up to the topic. Why does fracking matter? It will produce millions of high-paying jobs, create decades of energy at a minimum, and allow governments more legitimate revenue to support public policy — all through a demonstrably safe process.
Maybe a few people at the White House and EPA need to catch up, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation