The 2024 Campaign Begins Now
posted at 12:09 am on February 26, 2013 by Duane Patterson
Why the rush? Because apparently the 2016 and 2020 campaigns are already sewn up for Hillary Clinton. Chris Matthews has thrown in with the former first lady, senator and secretary of state, and when Matthews backs someone, they don’t lose, do they?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation