Green Room

“Hancock Inc.” or “Commiserating at Tappers”

posted at 2:39 pm on February 26, 2013 by

HancockTitle

HI0013S

Be sure to like us on Facebook and Twitter for up to date comics as well as witty commentary and ranty blog posts!

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Seriously, why is this strip being featured on Hotair? And why doesn’t Hotair have an app?

kclibby on February 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

As for the justification……………..beats me.

It’s a big pile of nothing.

FOWG1 on February 26, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Sarjex has been around longer than you two loosers and is a conservative. Don’t like what is offered – go elsewhere.

Blake on February 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM

We’re still finding our sea legs with the strip… and while the strip has a conservative bent we didn’t want every single one to be uber political in nature. We’re told we should engage in the pop culture a bit more… so we’re engaging.

Sarjex on February 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Is there anyone on earth who thinks this thing is funny or even interesting? The first few times I saw it posted I thought it was some inside reference to some political statement that Will Smith made and then I clicked on it the last two days. It’s like something from a high school newspaper.

Long Legged MacDaddy on February 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Long Legged MacDaddy on February 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM

There’s your problem, you actually care about political statements made by Will Smith.

I loved this comic, it was my favorite one yet. Sarjex, all it needs is Mario making a dig at Sonic for Sonic 06.

Good Solid B-Plus on February 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Uh, no I don’t, that’s why kept ignoring it. I’ve now realized that was a good policy.

Long Legged MacDaddy on February 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM

GREEN ELF SHOT THE FOOD!
BLUE VALKYRIE IS IT!
YELLOW WIZARD IS ABOUT TO DIE!

Jeddite on February 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Anecdotally, I can definitely relate to the whole gorging on junk food shortly before lights out lending itself to the weirdest of dreams.

Jeddite on February 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Jeddite, you made my day!

Sarjex on February 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Blake on February 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Actually I am a “tighter” and have been around for 71 years. As for your well thought out advice, I guess you’re right. I should just absorb everything presented as long as it’s on HA.

Yup, you are right on, Blake.

FOWG1 on February 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Well dang, I will have to end my self imposed boycott of the Green Room now. Missed your wit sarjex.

Kept wondering who JA was and what all these Hancock references were about.

Those noobs can kiss unmentionable unwashed donkey parts.

Probably ignorant koskid plants anyway.

cozmo on February 26, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Jett,

Love your work. Always have loved it. I wish you much success.

Haters,

Kiss my pasty white tuchus.

gryphon202 on February 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Wondeful work, as always, Sarjex Jett.

Ahem –

♫I hope that you’ll throw up your hands and sing it
And tell all the haters that they should just shut up and smile.
Yeah.♫

juanito on February 27, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I’m glad to see all these Hot Gas readers screaming “Haters” like a bunch of whining liberals. Circle the wagons, folks. Over some tepid criticism, too. No wonder conservatives can’t win the big fight. Nerves of marshmallows.

Also, what is a looser?