Video: Evolution of a Liberal Dance
posted at 7:58 am on February 24, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
The Boss Emeritus gives us this hilarious-and-yet-somehow-strangely-compelling parody of a parody. After Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the First Lady to parody the Evolution of Dance series with their “Evolution of Mom Dancing,” Michelle Malkin decided to teach us a few moves to show us how our political opponents shake their groove thing, yeah yeah. Show them how to do it, Boss!
I’m a little disappointed that Michelle left out the Drone Flip, but I understand that can be dangerous … when conservatives do it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?