Green Room

Video: Evolution of a Liberal Dance

posted at 7:58 am on February 24, 2013 by

The Boss Emeritus gives us this hilarious-and-yet-somehow-strangely-compelling parody of a parody.  After Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the First Lady to parody the Evolution of Dance series with their “Evolution of Mom Dancing,” Michelle Malkin decided to teach us a few moves to show us how our political opponents shake their groove thing, yeah yeah.  Show them how to do it, Boss!

I’m a little disappointed that Michelle left out the Drone Flip, but I understand that can be dangerous … when conservatives do it.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Plus the eternal classic: The OBA Shuffle

(OBA: Occupy Bum Azz)

Shy Guy on February 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

As much as I can’t stand Michelle Obama; her dance things was cute. And that is conservatives problem. That thing made the rounds all over, and the low information voters now “like” the Obama based on that video. We need a way to get Michelle’s video out like this etc. We really do need mainstream Conservative networks that have like a talk soup or a Jon Stewart..

melle1228 on February 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I…uh…no sir, I didn’t like it.

DeathtotheSwiss on February 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Big fan of Michelle but found the whole video goofy.

Sherman1864 on February 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Big fan of Michelle but found the whole video goofy.

Sherman1864 on February 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It was supposed to be goofy.

steebo77 on February 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

conservative “humor” BWAHAHAHA how embarrassing

DBear on February 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Yea… I didn’t think it was very funny.

conservative “humor” BWAHAHAHA how embarrassing

DBear on February 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I don’t know why, but there is a lack of conservative humor. Whenever people try it turns out terribly unfunny.

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Its because they try to make it “conservative.” The funny liberals don’t have to make getting their political point across the entire purpose of the joke. There are liberals who do that, but they aren’t the funny ones. If conservatives wants good humor we need to stop trying so hard, essentially.

vegconservative on February 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Meh. I never really got it either way. I remember the original “Evolution of Dance” guy… in like 2005… I also remember always identifying with this as being more my speed.

Gingotts on February 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Au contraire! Dennis Miller is hilarious. Trey Parker of Southpark fame and Team America is scandalously funny. Ace, Iowahawk and AllahP on a snark rant are awesome. The lack of humor is on the Left. Bill Maher calls conservative women the C-word, and the liberal seals hoot and pee in their pants. They say “Palin” and they’re all laughing tears. Is that, er, supposed to be funny? I don’t get it.

John the Libertarian on February 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

That was AWESOME!
Starts with the “Grab Your Wallet” dance. LOL!

aquaviva on February 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

It’s cute. 🙂

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I also think it’s funny–not har har funny but I-see-what-you-did-there funny–both internally and as a response to the other video. Plus, it’s just fun. Conservatives can have fun, right?

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Very nice spoof. I laughed out loud at the “diggie.” Ms. Malkin’s got some moves, baby!

Allahs vulva on February 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Michelle, the Prius ought to be a volt — and there has to be some hot moves when the battery goes.

unclesmrgol on February 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Could have used some better music.

Bigfoot on February 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Great video. I miss Michelle.

jaime on February 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Great video. I miss Michelle.

jaime on February 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I do, too.

Those early days were the best.

Skidd on February 25, 2013 at 2:39 AM

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I thought it was funny and gutsy. The sequester shake was a perfect description.

Is the real “funny” issue that, generally speaking, Conservatives fear the backlash and opinion of the Lib machine when we mock them? The same thing happens to Limbaugh. They aren’t “funny enough” and “embarrass” Conservatives. So we hide behind these self-imposed standards of what’s funny. At least someone has the guts to mock MO and Obama for their double-mindedness.

Keep them coming MM!

conservative pilgrim on February 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Just a reminder: People will die

Allahpundit Jun 28, 2017 10:41 PM
Top Pick

“Whipped cream’s killing more people than ever before.”

Top Pick

Medicare for all?

“There comes a point where you gotta get off the crazy train.”

Poll: Dem voters glumly sticking with Pelosi

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 8:41 PM

Disaster ahead?

“When she left it, it was in better shape than it had ever been.”

Manafort, firm registers as foreign agents

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 6:41 PM

Better late than never?

Delivered as promised

“I would like to think that the president saved many innocent men, women and children.”

“The Russia investigation was by far the dominant topic…”

The merry little media war continues.

Criminal enterprise

Politico: Has the SPLC lost its way?

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 3:01 PM

“The organization has always tried to find ways to milk money out of the public…”

Trump legal team backing away from Comey complaint?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 2:31 PM

De-escalation?

Time to get up and go to work, sir

CNN gets glum, defensive after resignations

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 1:01 PM

“If Jeff lit himself on fire, it wouldn’t appease the pro-Trump media.”

Hmmm: FBI probing Russia-based anti-virus firm?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 12:31 PM

“I wouldn’t put their stuff on my computer if you paid me.”

He works hard for the money…

It’s not a slippery slope. It’s a freaking avalanche.

Nuts.

Showdown: Sarah Palin vs the New York Times

Jazz Shaw Jun 28, 2017 9:21 AM

Defamation

Credit where creditor’s due?

More flash than bang, but a very bad sign

“Felix was out on bond after threatening another public servant and has a history of making threats.”

Chaffetz: House needs housing allowances?

Ed Morrissey Jun 27, 2017 8:41 PM

“There are dozens upon dozens of members living in their offices, and I don’t know how healthy that is long term.”

“This isn’t going to get a lot cheaper, it can’t, it won’t.”

“…what we failed to achieve with votes, we would do with weapons.”

“[S]o dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

“It was not necessary.”

“You’re inflaming everyone right here right now with those words!”

“Trump’s people said, ‘We’ll be writing the speech that the President’s Audio-Animatronic figure will be saying.'”

Excuses, excuses.

Not really a “kill all the lawyers” scenario

4 pm ET!

“it has not taken serious steps to end its own complicity in trafficking, including forced laborers from North Korea.”