Video: Evolution of a Liberal Dance
posted at 7:58 am on February 24, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
The Boss Emeritus gives us this hilarious-and-yet-somehow-strangely-compelling parody of a parody. After Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the First Lady to parody the Evolution of Dance series with their “Evolution of Mom Dancing,” Michelle Malkin decided to teach us a few moves to show us how our political opponents shake their groove thing, yeah yeah. Show them how to do it, Boss!
I’m a little disappointed that Michelle left out the Drone Flip, but I understand that can be dangerous … when conservatives do it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation