Green Room

Video: Evolution of a Liberal Dance

posted at 7:58 am on February 24, 2013 by

The Boss Emeritus gives us this hilarious-and-yet-somehow-strangely-compelling parody of a parody.  After Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the First Lady to parody the Evolution of Dance series with their “Evolution of Mom Dancing,” Michelle Malkin decided to teach us a few moves to show us how our political opponents shake their groove thing, yeah yeah.  Show them how to do it, Boss!

I’m a little disappointed that Michelle left out the Drone Flip, but I understand that can be dangerous … when conservatives do it.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Plus the eternal classic: The OBA Shuffle

(OBA: Occupy Bum Azz)

Shy Guy on February 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

As much as I can’t stand Michelle Obama; her dance things was cute. And that is conservatives problem. That thing made the rounds all over, and the low information voters now “like” the Obama based on that video. We need a way to get Michelle’s video out like this etc. We really do need mainstream Conservative networks that have like a talk soup or a Jon Stewart..

melle1228 on February 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I…uh…no sir, I didn’t like it.

DeathtotheSwiss on February 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Big fan of Michelle but found the whole video goofy.

Sherman1864 on February 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Big fan of Michelle but found the whole video goofy.

Sherman1864 on February 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It was supposed to be goofy.

steebo77 on February 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

conservative “humor” BWAHAHAHA how embarrassing

DBear on February 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Yea… I didn’t think it was very funny.

conservative “humor” BWAHAHAHA how embarrassing

DBear on February 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I don’t know why, but there is a lack of conservative humor. Whenever people try it turns out terribly unfunny.

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Its because they try to make it “conservative.” The funny liberals don’t have to make getting their political point across the entire purpose of the joke. There are liberals who do that, but they aren’t the funny ones. If conservatives wants good humor we need to stop trying so hard, essentially.

vegconservative on February 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Meh. I never really got it either way. I remember the original “Evolution of Dance” guy… in like 2005… I also remember always identifying with this as being more my speed.

Gingotts on February 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

philoquin on February 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Au contraire! Dennis Miller is hilarious. Trey Parker of Southpark fame and Team America is scandalously funny. Ace, Iowahawk and AllahP on a snark rant are awesome. The lack of humor is on the Left. Bill Maher calls conservative women the C-word, and the liberal seals hoot and pee in their pants. They say “Palin” and they’re all laughing tears. Is that, er, supposed to be funny? I don’t get it.

John the Libertarian on February 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM

That was AWESOME!
Starts with the “Grab Your Wallet” dance. LOL!

aquaviva on February 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

It’s cute. :)

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I also think it’s funny–not har har funny but I-see-what-you-did-there funny–both internally and as a response to the other video. Plus, it’s just fun. Conservatives can have fun, right?

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Very nice spoof. I laughed out loud at the “diggie.” Ms. Malkin’s got some moves, baby!

Allahs vulva on February 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Michelle, the Prius ought to be a volt — and there has to be some hot moves when the battery goes.

unclesmrgol on February 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Could have used some better music.

Bigfoot on February 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Great video. I miss Michelle.

jaime on February 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Great video. I miss Michelle.

jaime on February 25, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I do, too.

Those early days were the best.

Skidd on February 25, 2013 at 2:39 AM

theperfecteconomist on February 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I thought it was funny and gutsy. The sequester shake was a perfect description.

Is the real “funny” issue that, generally speaking, Conservatives fear the backlash and opinion of the Lib machine when we mock them? The same thing happens to Limbaugh. They aren’t “funny enough” and “embarrass” Conservatives. So we hide behind these self-imposed standards of what’s funny. At least someone has the guts to mock MO and Obama for their double-mindedness.

Keep them coming MM!