Green Room

“Hancock Inc.” or “The Most Self Involved Show on Earth!”

posted at 6:06 pm on February 24, 2013 by

HancockTitle

HI0012S

___

In other news, the main comic website is done! Click the banner image to go see it and peruse the archives.

Also a big public thanks to the fine people at 3 Planets who are generously hosting the site. Give ’em your business if you can!

Enjoy the Oscars! (I hope Wreck it Ralph wins Best Animated Feature.)

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Jett will probably have more to say about the Best Animated Picture, but Wreck-It Ralph should…wreck…that category in my opinion.

Loved that movie.
Actually, that and the Avengers were the only movies I went to see last year.

Count to 10 on February 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Loved that movie.
Actually, that and the Avengers were the only movies I went to see last year.

Count to 10 on February 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I can’t wait for the DVD/Bluray. Supposedly they are going to have a mode that highlights the video game references, which I look forward to since there’s so much stuff crammed into the background. That movie has re-watchability just for that.

CrankyTRex on February 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM
Top Pick

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Top Pick

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM