Poll: What movie do you want me to review for tomorrow?
posted at 11:02 am on February 23, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I’ll start off by noting that I’ve already seen Side Effects, and I have one review ready for tomorrow. With my wife out of town, though, I’m extremely … bored. I have plenty of time today to squeeze in a matinee in the absence of a Honey-Do list, so I’m in the mood for another film and another review for tomorrow. What would readers like me to review? I’ll probably go mid-afternoon, so I’ll abide by the poll results by, say, 2 pm ET or so.
By the way, I liked Side Effects, and I’ll explain why tomorrow.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style