Poll: What movie do you want me to review for tomorrow?
posted at 11:02 am on February 23, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
I’ll start off by noting that I’ve already seen Side Effects, and I have one review ready for tomorrow. With my wife out of town, though, I’m extremely … bored. I have plenty of time today to squeeze in a matinee in the absence of a Honey-Do list, so I’m in the mood for another film and another review for tomorrow. What would readers like me to review? I’ll probably go mid-afternoon, so I’ll abide by the poll results by, say, 2 pm ET or so.
By the way, I liked Side Effects, and I’ll explain why tomorrow.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”