Just a reminder: TV is as creatively bankrupt as the film industry, if not more so
posted at 12:36 pm on February 20, 2013 by Allahpundit
What’s worse: A hundred variations on the same superhero movie or a hundred variations on shows about shut-ins who can’t be convinced to throw away garbage they’ve been piling up since 1965?
Once, at a family gathering, I was informed by two relatives that I should check out “the show about people bidding on storage lockers.” So I did. Later I found out the three of us had been watching three different shows.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation