Today in higher education: How to prepare students to learn quantum mechanics
posted at 12:36 pm on February 19, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via the College Fix, here’s one way to cleanse the mental palate before tackling the most notoriously surreal branch of physics. Alternate headline: “Professor finally gets to live out ‘Clockwork Orange’ programming fantasy.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?