George Washington says: No TEMS today
posted at 11:57 am on February 18, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
No, I didn’t get a spectral visit last night, but I assume that most viewers of my daily show won’t be too disappointed if I take a day off while everyone celebrates the great man’s birthday. Tomorrow at 4 ET, I’ll be back with Andrew Malcolm, unless that asteroid circles back to get us all. Later this week, we’ll talk with Guy Benson, Mary Katharine Ham, Steven Crowder, and Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson.
Have a great holiday!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation