George Washington says: No TEMS today
posted at 11:57 am on February 18, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
No, I didn’t get a spectral visit last night, but I assume that most viewers of my daily show won’t be too disappointed if I take a day off while everyone celebrates the great man’s birthday. Tomorrow at 4 ET, I’ll be back with Andrew Malcolm, unless that asteroid circles back to get us all. Later this week, we’ll talk with Guy Benson, Mary Katharine Ham, Steven Crowder, and Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson.
Have a great holiday!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style