Video: Intervention: Washington DC
posted at 12:24 pm on February 17, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) published this satire of A&E’s Intervention series, which highlights the efforts of ordinary Americans in attempting to get their friends and family to admit they have an addiction and take steps to end it. After watching a parade of denials over Washington’s spending addiction, Griffin thinks it’s time for an intervention on Capitol Hill:
Pretty cute — and the warning at the beginning is amusing, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained