Video: Intervention: Washington DC
posted at 12:24 pm on February 17, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) published this satire of A&E’s Intervention series, which highlights the efforts of ordinary Americans in attempting to get their friends and family to admit they have an addiction and take steps to end it. After watching a parade of denials over Washington’s spending addiction, Griffin thinks it’s time for an intervention on Capitol Hill:
Pretty cute — and the warning at the beginning is amusing, too.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”