New Hollywood cause: Raising awareness about clean water by refusing to go to the bathroom
posted at 1:26 pm on February 13, 2013 by Allahpundit
Worth promoting, if only because the buzz might convince celebrities to stop making excruciating, unwatchable, self-serious PSAs whenever they want to promote a political issue. Like him or not, at least Damon put some effort into this one.
His fracking movie was a neutron bomb, by the way.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style