New Hollywood cause: Raising awareness about clean water by refusing to go to the bathroom
posted at 1:26 pm on February 13, 2013 by Allahpundit
Worth promoting, if only because the buzz might convince celebrities to stop making excruciating, unwatchable, self-serious PSAs whenever they want to promote a political issue. Like him or not, at least Damon put some effort into this one.
His fracking movie was a neutron bomb, by the way.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained