Remember that time Obama dumped on Paul Ryan’s budget to his face? It was a total accident
posted at 3:06 pm on February 11, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via Matt Lewis, I am — how you say? Ah yes — extremely skeptical. The One has never been shy about disparaging his opponents to their faces. You watched his second inaugural. You watched him misstate the Supreme Court’s ruling in the Citizens United case while they were sitting there at the SOTU a few years ago. You’ll see him do this again tomorrow night. Liberals love when he shifts into “fight” mode, and like I said this morning, he’s good at making his partisan broadsides sound less tendentious than they are for the benefit of low-information voters. This is just how he is, especially when it comes to a guy on the other side with some stature, like Ryan.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget