Leno: What to do when you find yourself in a lovefest
posted at 11:14 am on February 9, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Cut an ad, of course! Via National Review, Jay Leno recut the infamous Steve Kroft interview with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton into a very powerful message for the masses:
But what should Kroft take for journalistic shortcomings? If he experiences a fanboy swoon for more than four years, shouldn’t he see an editor immediately?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained