“The Republican Savior”
posted at 8:08 am on February 7, 2013 by Allahpundit
I remember writing last week that Rubio’s already done himself a world of good politically by playing quarterback for immigration reform, even if he ends up voting no on the Senate bill. He’s proved that he’s willing to legalize illegals, which should help with Latino voters who are otherwise wary of Republicans, and he’s proved that he’s willing to take a leadership role in trying to make it happen. As far as boosting his own national profile goes, the heavy lifting is done irrespective of how he votes.
Here’s the new cover of Time magazine. QED.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen