“The Republican Savior”
posted at 8:08 am on February 7, 2013 by Allahpundit
I remember writing last week that Rubio’s already done himself a world of good politically by playing quarterback for immigration reform, even if he ends up voting no on the Senate bill. He’s proved that he’s willing to legalize illegals, which should help with Latino voters who are otherwise wary of Republicans, and he’s proved that he’s willing to take a leadership role in trying to make it happen. As far as boosting his own national profile goes, the heavy lifting is done irrespective of how he votes.
Here’s the new cover of Time magazine. QED.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”