Green Room

Confirmed: Even NBC employees don’t respect NBC employees

posted at 3:01 pm on January 31, 2013 by

Via Greg Hengler, I’m curious to know what Andrew Ross Sorkin’s done that warrants special disdain from someone who works for a network that traffics in garbage like this. The answer on tomorrow’s “Now with Alex Wagner,” perhaps?

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Not only does Andrew Ross Sorkin work for CNBC he is also the editor of Dealbook for The New York Times as well. Great job MSDNC on knocking your own guy.

Lance Murdock on January 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Hey, sometimes jilted libs get some sense knocked into them (like getting knocked on the head in The Avengers) and they become conservatives.
C’mon, it COULD happen!

Marcola on January 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM

That channel is just totally foreign to me. It feels like one big episode of Candid Camera, what with all of the credulous bootlicking cliches taken as truth.

jr.ewing.78 on January 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to NBC…where self loathing is a way of Life.

ToddPA on January 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM

One of the few shows I watch regualarly is CNBC’s Squawk Box.

Sorkin’s a liberal but he’s one of the few on tv I can stomach. He does think for himself & doesn’t (always) echo Dem Party talking points. The book he wrote about the financial crisis was also really good IMO.

I consider him naive & idealistic but he’s smart & I could potentially see him growing up & being to the right of Barry Goldwater in 10-20 years.

The no-name host in the video probably disses him because he’s only 80-90% on the Democrat plantation right now…

beancounter on January 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM
Top Pick

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM
Top Pick

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”

“…the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport.”

When the Left lost their way on immigration

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 2:41 PM

It wasn’t all that long ago, really

“I personally watched some of these students go up to Chief Brown, right up to her face, and call her all kinds of names, cursing at her.”

Did the Queen “nix” a Trump visit to London?

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 12:41 PM

More like wishful thinking on the American left

Sometimes it’s hard. This was the hardest part

Did the polls get the Handel/Ossoff race wrong?

Allahpundit Jun 21, 2017 11:21 AM

Nah.

Physician, heal thyself

Maybe we’ll stay home and watch.

Good lack of work if you can get it

GOP takes 2 more special House races, meaning what?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 21, 2017 8:41 AM

Two more demoralizing moral victories for Dems.

Not a murder, but nearly as awful

GA Election results thread Update: Handel wins!

John Sexton Jun 20, 2017 7:10 PM

Late night?

7 p.m. ET: The election to end all elections

Allahpundit Jun 20, 2017 7:01 PM

Endgame.

Dashcam footage: The shooting of Philando Castile

Allahpundit Jun 20, 2017 6:31 PM

“Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me.”

“Military personnel had to neutralize an individual.”

Because that’s pretty much the same thing, you see

“Now is the time to be more visible.”

“If you’re frustrated by the lack of transparency in this process, I share your frustration.”

Uh oh.