Green Room

Confirmed: Even NBC employees don’t respect NBC employees

posted at 3:01 pm on January 31, 2013 by

Via Greg Hengler, I’m curious to know what Andrew Ross Sorkin’s done that warrants special disdain from someone who works for a network that traffics in garbage like this. The answer on tomorrow’s “Now with Alex Wagner,” perhaps?

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Not only does Andrew Ross Sorkin work for CNBC he is also the editor of Dealbook for The New York Times as well. Great job MSDNC on knocking your own guy.

Lance Murdock on January 31, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Hey, sometimes jilted libs get some sense knocked into them (like getting knocked on the head in The Avengers) and they become conservatives.
C’mon, it COULD happen!

Marcola on January 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM

That channel is just totally foreign to me. It feels like one big episode of Candid Camera, what with all of the credulous bootlicking cliches taken as truth.

jr.ewing.78 on January 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to NBC…where self loathing is a way of Life.

ToddPA on January 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM

One of the few shows I watch regualarly is CNBC’s Squawk Box.

Sorkin’s a liberal but he’s one of the few on tv I can stomach. He does think for himself & doesn’t (always) echo Dem Party talking points. The book he wrote about the financial crisis was also really good IMO.

I consider him naive & idealistic but he’s smart & I could potentially see him growing up & being to the right of Barry Goldwater in 10-20 years.

The no-name host in the video probably disses him because he’s only 80-90% on the Democrat plantation right now…

beancounter on January 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus