Beyonce admits: I decided to “sing along”
posted at 3:48 pm on January 31, 2013 by Katie Pavlich
Beyonce isn’t fully admitting an all out “lip syncing” of the National Anthem during President Obama’s second inauguration but she is admitting to “singing along” to a pre-recorded track. The Today Show tweeted a quote from the Queen B herself earlier today.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation