Taco Bell pulls Super Bowl commercial because it offends vegetarians or something
posted at 1:57 pm on January 30, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via News Junkie, if you don’t think it’s true that people will secretly hate you for bringing crudités to a Super Bowl party, go ahead and try it this weekend. See if you’re invited back next year.
Exit question via Forbes: How did the food nannies get wind of this ad if it hadn’t aired anywhere yet? Well played, Taco Bell. Very well played.
Update: A Taco Bell spokesman e-mails to say that this isn’t their Super Bowl ad, it was an ad that ran during the BCS Championship. Their Super Bowl spot is different and is still scheduled to run on Sunday.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation