Video: The story behind the most awesome brand name ever
posted at 5:48 pm on January 26, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Maybe I should go grocery shopping more often. I was picking up a few things at a local Byerly’s and found this very real product on the shelf:
Yes, that’s a real product called Crapola! — cranberry-apple granola that promises, er … regularity. Can you guess what their latest product is named?
I didn’t buy any this time, but I’m already regretting it. Hey, I buy enough crapola already — why not buy some healthy Crapola!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained