In Colorado, DWS May Soon Not Just Mean Dancing With the Stars
posted at 8:19 pm on January 25, 2013 by Duane Patterson
It had to happen, didn’t it? Legalize alcohol, eventually enact legislation banning driving while intoxicated. Now that marijuana is legal in the Rocky Mountain State, who’s ready for driving while stoned legislation? Old and busted: .08. New Hotness: Five nanograms.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained