Video: Let’s psychoanalyze Obama on gun control
posted at 3:36 pm on January 23, 2013 by Allahpundit
Via Mediaite, using armchair psychology to explain complex policy preferences is almost always a bad idea, but since The One happily engaged in it vis-a-vis those mysterious bitter-clingers, I suppose turnabout is fair play.
Isn’t the obvious explanation for why he favors gun control the fact that he’s an ivory-tower liberal who thinks he knows better than the rabble what’s in their best interest? Occam’s razor, my friends.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation