Sad news: Chinese heiress “rich and boyfriendless”
posted at 1:04 pm on January 18, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Being an heiress is harder than you’d think.
There’s the pressure of living up to your parents, the spotlight of the media and, of course, the daily dilemma over which diamond-dog collar to put on your pocket pooch.
But China’s richest heiress has expounded on another problem: boyfriends. Or the lack thereof.
Zong Fuli, 30, the daughter of beverage magnate Zong Qinghou (net worth around $12 billion), tells the Chinese edition of Marie Claire that she is “rich and boyfriendless.” She says she can’t find a regular nice guy, and that men simply want her for her money.
Wouldn’t they make a cute couple? I’m pretty sure he’d even wear skinny jeans and hipster glasses for her.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen