Man-on-the-street interviews: So, what’d you think of Obama’s inauguration?
posted at 1:57 pm on January 18, 2013 by Allahpundit
Jimmy Kimmel’s done a bunch of these on different subjects but the gag will never get old. It’s basically a psychological experiment in serial form, and a case study in why polls can never fully be trusted. Remember that Pew survey the other day showing how, even though most young adults don’t know what issue Roe v. Wade dealt with, nearly 100 percent of them had an opinion on whether or not the decision should be overturned? If you were confused about how that result is possible, let late-night comedy be your beacon towards the truth.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”