Man-on-the-street interviews: So, what’d you think of Obama’s inauguration?
posted at 1:57 pm on January 18, 2013 by Allahpundit
Jimmy Kimmel’s done a bunch of these on different subjects but the gag will never get old. It’s basically a psychological experiment in serial form, and a case study in why polls can never fully be trusted. Remember that Pew survey the other day showing how, even though most young adults don’t know what issue Roe v. Wade dealt with, nearly 100 percent of them had an opinion on whether or not the decision should be overturned? If you were confused about how that result is possible, let late-night comedy be your beacon towards the truth.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation