Frack Nation trailer: “I’m armed, I’ll tell you that”
posted at 11:35 am on January 14, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
You’ve either seen or passed on Promised Land, the UAE-funded Hollywood argument against fracking. Now coming up — Frack Nation, the documentary from Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinny that shows the nature of the debate over American natural-gas production. And from this trailer, it looks pretty darned lively indeed:
I’ll be reviewing Frack Nation next weekend ahead of its January 22nd release date. Stay tuned!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained