Pew global survey: The most anti-American country in the world is…
posted at 12:47 pm on January 12, 2013 by Allahpundit
If you look only at the topline question it’s a tie between Jordan and Pakistan. But don’t look only at the topline question. Click around in the left sidebar at the link and watch how some of the numbers change as you get into specifics — opinions of American democracy, American business, etc. When you get to American technology and scientific advances, even a near-majority of Pakistanis (47/27) have a favorable opinion. There’s only one country where anti-Americans outnumber pro-Americans on every single question. Here’s a hint: We’re duty bound by treaty to come to their defense if they’re attacked.
While you’re there, compare the numbers for “American ideas and customs” to the numbers for “American music, movies, and television.” Hmmm.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen