Photographic proof from White House: Obama does, very occasionally, meet with women advisors
posted at 1:32 pm on January 11, 2013 by Allahpundit
Indeed he does. In fact, one of the best photos to trickle onto the White House’s Flickr feed since O became president involves him and a group of women. Remember that old WaPo piece about some of Obama’s women advisors objecting to the fratty atmosphere in the West Wing, with Anita Dunn going so far as to call it a borderline “hostile workplace”? Well, there’s a photo from the night that Obama met with some of them, allegedly to discuss their complaints. Let Time magazine’s Amy Sullivan set the stage:
Look at the senior women meeting with Obama in this White House photo at a dinner they called to discuss their invisibility. Look at their faces and body language. They are pissed off.
And now here’s the photo. See? He does meet with women.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?