I Don’t Often Recommend Engaging Piers Morgan…
posted at 11:40 pm on January 10, 2013 by Duane Patterson
But when I do, I prefer to have Ben Shapiro do the engagement. This, ladies and gentleman, is how it’s done.
So thorough was Morgan beaten on argument during these two segments, what came afterwards was pitiful – Morgan bringing on the victim of gun violence after Shapiro had left to attack him as instransigent. That’s what bullies do. They can’t win when they’re stared down, so instead, they resume the fight when they aren’t directly confronted.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained