I Don’t Often Recommend Engaging Piers Morgan…
posted at 11:40 pm on January 10, 2013 by Duane Patterson
But when I do, I prefer to have Ben Shapiro do the engagement. This, ladies and gentleman, is how it’s done.
So thorough was Morgan beaten on argument during these two segments, what came afterwards was pitiful – Morgan bringing on the victim of gun violence after Shapiro had left to attack him as instransigent. That’s what bullies do. They can’t win when they’re stared down, so instead, they resume the fight when they aren’t directly confronted.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style