White House: We totally have women senior advisors, you know
posted at 2:15 pm on January 9, 2013 by Erika Johnsen
Do you get the impression that they might be feeling a little defensive today?
Photo of the day: President Obama meets with senior advisors in the Oval Office, Jan. 8, 2013: twitter.com/whitehouse/sta…
— The White House (@whitehouse) January 9, 2013
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation