Who’s up for attending Obama’s second “historic” inauguration?
posted at 2:20 pm on December 27, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
Not as many people as the last time around, apparently — but they’re putting that coveted e-mail list to good use, I see.
Because of you, I’ll be taking the oath of office again on January 21st.
I’d like you to be part of this historic moment — whether that’s in Washington, D.C., or wherever you call home.
As we make plans, we want to make sure the people who made this inauguration possible are the first to know what’s happening.
Add your name here to take part in inaugural activities.
I’m honored each and every day to be your president, and I will never forget how I got here. …
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained