Video: Meet the woman who got fired for being irresistible
posted at 1:41 pm on December 23, 2012 by Allahpundit
It took the dentist 10 years to decide that she’s too alluring for him to employ safely?
On the other hand, if this was just a pretext, it’s an awfully odd choice of pretext. Why risk a lawsuit by sexualizing the reason for dismissing her when you could simply say you weren’t happy with her work?
Update: Your quote of the day:
“Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing,” the justices wrote.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style