Video: Meet the woman who got fired for being irresistible
posted at 1:41 pm on December 23, 2012 by Allahpundit
It took the dentist 10 years to decide that she’s too alluring for him to employ safely?
On the other hand, if this was just a pretext, it’s an awfully odd choice of pretext. Why risk a lawsuit by sexualizing the reason for dismissing her when you could simply say you weren’t happy with her work?
Update: Your quote of the day:
“Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing,” the justices wrote.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”