Video: Meet the woman who got fired for being irresistible
posted at 1:41 pm on December 23, 2012 by Allahpundit
It took the dentist 10 years to decide that she’s too alluring for him to employ safely?
On the other hand, if this was just a pretext, it’s an awfully odd choice of pretext. Why risk a lawsuit by sexualizing the reason for dismissing her when you could simply say you weren’t happy with her work?
Update: Your quote of the day:
“Dr. Knight acknowledges he once told Nelson that if she saw his pants bulging, she would know her clothing was too revealing,” the justices wrote.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation