NARN: The “It’s For The Children” Edition
posted at 9:58 am on December 22, 2012 by Mitch Berg
Today, the Northern Alliance Radio Network, I’ll be talking about Minnesota’s loathsome “proposed” new social studies standards, as well as the predictable demogoguery of the gun issue. I’ll also be talking with Rep. Mary Franson, who launched her campaign against Governor Dayton’s proposal to unionize child-care providers this past week.
Don’t forget Brad Carlson’s show – “The Closer” – is on from 1-3 on tomorrow.
(All times Central)
You can join me in so many ways – on AM1280 in the Metro or on the station’s website, via Twitter (using hashtag #narn), and on our new UStream video and chat stream, starting around 1PM Central. And you’re always welcome to call in at 651 289 4488.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style