Video: Damn, it’s cold in Russia
posted at 12:11 pm on December 21, 2012 by Allahpundit
This feels marginally more plausible than the eagle-swooping-on-a-toddler viral vid — the temperature shown on the guy’s iPhone is definitely plausible — but I don’t know. From boiling water to frozen vapor in less than a second?
What’s the verdict, physicists? Hoax or no?
Update: Wow. Looks like this is legit.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation