Congresswoman: Install Automatic Retractable Steel Walls On Every School Campus
posted at 7:19 am on December 20, 2012 by Duane Patterson
Here’s Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee’s prescription for what ails America’s schools.
Wouldn’t the construction of moats stocked with alligators around each school be cheaper and more effective? Exit question: If steel walls keep the bad people out, can’t we put up a steel wall across 2,000 miles of our Southern border?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style