Green Room

Video: “Mommy, I’m okay, but all my friends are dead”

posted at 8:28 am on December 17, 2012 by

The story of a survivor.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Pass. 🙁

Shy Guy on December 17, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Pass.
Shy Guy on December 17, 2012 at 10:55 AM

No kidding.

besser tot als rot on December 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Not. going. to. watch. this.

conservative tarheel on December 17, 2012 at 1:19 PM

No way I play that video. Not a chance.

Shump on December 17, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I watched it. It was actually a good thing. The little girl wasn’t interviewed, it was the counselor who talked to the mother of the little girl. She is the only one in her class who made it out alive. She was smart, she was brave, and she is one tough cookie who I pray will work her way through this with as little scarring as possible.

Night Owl on December 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I’m with everyone else…this crap is NOT necessary.

I too will not watch such garbage. SHAME

Twana on December 17, 2012 at 5:28 PM

This is NOT garbage. Those of you who didnt watch it don’t even know what it was about…this little girl showed great courage. We have bred the instinct for survival out of our children. Those that survived knew to RUN or to play dead. This little girl is a SURVIVOR…HER STORY SHOULD BE READ…

lovingmyUSA on December 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Top Pick

“It would be catastrophic if the President were to fire the special counsel.”

“The blockade breached institutional values of freedom of expression and assembly.”

“I hope to encourage them to take personal responsibility…”

“I ain’t serving no police”

“I think a lot of Trump’s voters have as one of their primary objectives just stopping the cultural corruption that’s taking place.”

“Don’t take away my health care or you die.”

“We must all do our best to get rid of this tyrant.”

Rosenstein: Comey broke with DoJ norms on memo leak.

“Nobody has ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them.”

“Fourteen people had stab wounds, cuts and bruises, with two of the injured surviving critical stab wounds.”

Okay… you first.

“We should repeal it and replace, and we shouldn’t leave town until this is complete.”

“He feels like he is being thrown under the bus …”

“McCain has always been a fighter”

Ed Morrissey Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

“Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against.”

They may be on to something

How capitalism averted the bee-pocalypse

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 9:31 PM

“there are more honeybee colonies in the country today than in nearly 25 years.”

CBO releases estimate on Obamacare repeal

John Sexton Jul 19, 2017 8:31 PM

“The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 17 million in 2018, compared with the number under current law.”

Kasich: Fix Obamacare with more spending

Jason Hart Jul 19, 2017 8:01 PM

Ohio Gov. John Kasich wants Congress to “fix” Obamacare’s insurance exchanges with more federal spending

“This is a momentous decision.”

“One was told that she—her skin was too light and that she needed to listen to people of darker colored skin…”

Disruptor?

Time off without pay for play

The new DOJ guidelines on asset forfeiture are obscene

Taylor Millard Jul 19, 2017 5:01 PM

Guilty until proven innocent.

“We’re just wondering what happened there.”

“This is an attempt at a political intervention.”

The blame game

“Inaction is not an option.”

“You have no feelings. You Christians are all racists.”