Andrea Mitchell: High-ranking women in administration mad at Obama over Susan Rice
posted at 11:48 am on December 15, 2012 by Allahpundit
She means Valerie Jarrett, right? Hillary’s been cool to Rice since Rice endorsed Obama over her in 2008. She could have leveraged her popularity to shield Rice from GOP criticism over the past three months by talking her up publicly, but she never really did. Presumably Hillary feels like she dodged a bullet by having Rice take the heat on Benghazi, in which case why should she step into the line of fire now to defend her?
So it’s Jarrett, then. Anyone else I’m overlooking then? Click the image to watch.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”