Andrea Mitchell: High-ranking women in administration mad at Obama over Susan Rice
posted at 11:48 am on December 15, 2012 by Allahpundit
She means Valerie Jarrett, right? Hillary’s been cool to Rice since Rice endorsed Obama over her in 2008. She could have leveraged her popularity to shield Rice from GOP criticism over the past three months by talking her up publicly, but she never really did. Presumably Hillary feels like she dodged a bullet by having Rice take the heat on Benghazi, in which case why should she step into the line of fire now to defend her?
So it’s Jarrett, then. Anyone else I’m overlooking then? Click the image to watch.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation