Good news: White House petition to build the Death Star passes 25,000 signatures
posted at 2:46 pm on December 13, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via BuzzFeed, they’re at 25,222 and counting as I write this. Which, per the rules of the White House’s silly petition gimmick site, means some poor intern on their communications team will now have to fart out an official administration response.
The estimated cost of building the Death Star, by the way, is $15.6 septillion, which is right in the butter zone for an Obama public works project. In an age of drone warfare, why not build the biggest drone of all?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation