Good news: White House petition to build the Death Star passes 25,000 signatures
posted at 2:46 pm on December 13, 2012 by Allahpundit
Via BuzzFeed, they’re at 25,222 and counting as I write this. Which, per the rules of the White House’s silly petition gimmick site, means some poor intern on their communications team will now have to fart out an official administration response.
The estimated cost of building the Death Star, by the way, is $15.6 septillion, which is right in the butter zone for an Obama public works project. In an age of drone warfare, why not build the biggest drone of all?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”